QA Engineer for fuel optimization IT system
Join the team of talented individuals who develop software products that enables world’s transportation business. Since 2002 we are building smart IT systems that help people to move goods around the world. Software products developed by Novosibirsk branch of ARL Consulting B.V. are running in world's biggest marine ports, major sea transportation companies and sail on ships in every ocean. We help to reduce operational time and costs, improve service quality and reduce CO2 emissions.
As the only QA Engineer you will play major role in the team. The product is targeted to improving ocean ships sailing to make it more fuel-efficient and environmentally-friendly. You will work together with customer and main stakeholders and will have direct influence on resulting product features quality.
Product technologies and tools
- Server-side using C#, ASP.NET MVC, MS SQL Server
- Jira, Git
- You can choose suitable test automation tools
Your personal qualities
- You like to solve real life business challenges and see how results of your work help people.
- You can think beyond requirements and suggest new ideas
- You are good communicator, positive and open for learning
- Friendly environment with Russian and English speaking colleagues
- Extra medical insurance for you, your spouse and kids
- Compensations of your personal fitness expenses
- Convenient location near metro station
- Long-term cooperation, full-time employment. 100% official salary, paid vacations and other conditions according to labour law
- Understand product features and business logic
- Plan tests, setup required environment, tools
- Develop and support automatic tests where applicable
- Perform manual testing, work with bugtracking system
- Participate in requirements analysis, discussion and communications with stakeholders (English). Please send short cover letter in English when you contact us
- Short business trips for onsite testing outside Russia are possible
Email us to find more: firstname.lastname@example.org